Hearing Aid Benefits
A recent study by the Better Hearing Institute illustrates how dramatically the use of hearing aids can improve a person’s life. With their subtle, sleek designs, adaptability in noisy environments, and seamless connection to numerous media devices, hearing aids are helping people lead more active, youthful lives. What the study reveals is hearing aids shouldn’t be considered a sign of old age—they should be thought of as a means to experience a more active and reenergized way of life.
Hearing technology can:
- Improve your quality of life
- Provide a more engaging lifestyle
- Help increase speech intelligibility
- Heighten awareness and safety
- Increase confidence and reduce fatigue
- Allow for more effective participation in group situations
More Benefits of Hearing Aids
- 91% of wearers are satisfied with communication in one-on-one situations.
- 85% of wearers are satisfied with improved communication in small groups.
- 80% of wearers are satisfied with changes in their lives due specifically to hearing aids.
- 80% of wearers are satisfied with the ability of their hearing aids to improve communication while watching television.
- 77% of all hearing aid users surveyed are satisfied with the ability of their hearing aids to improve communication while shopping.